We love to use BARC wood in our paper crafting and in our gift giving. This week we’ve combined both with these projects perfect for St. Patrick’s day. Both Lucky Day projects feature BARC Birch wood paper.
Supplies for the ‘Lucky Day’ card and ‘Lucky’ tag: BARC Birch wood adhesive paper, Lucky Day download, electronic cutting machine, green card stock, gold paper, green metallic brads, Versamark, gold embossing powder, heat tool, mini glue dots and gold chocolate coins.
Instructions for the ‘Lucky Day’ card:
1. Cut a piece of green card stock to 5.5″ x 8.5″. Score and fold in half.
2. Typeset Lucky Day in your favorite font or use the Lucky Day download and an electronic cutting machine cut out the card front onto a sheet of BARC Birch wood paper.
3. Adhere the BARC Birch Wood Lucky Day image onto the front of the green card. Be sure to remove the LUCKY phrase, DAY phrase and four shamrocks from the card front so the green card stock shows through. Note: set aside the LUCKY phrase for the gift tag.
4. Using the Lucky Day download and an electronic cutting machine cut out four small shamrocks from gold paper.
5. Adhere each gold shamrock into the center of each green shamrock on the card front with a green metallic brad. See photo for placement.
6. Lightly rub Versamark ink around the outer edge of the card. Sprinkle gold embossing powder onto the Vesamark and heat set.
7. Adhere a gold foil covered chocolate coin to the card with mini glue dots.
Instructions for the ‘Lucky’ tag;
1. Cut a piece of green card stock to 2″ x 6″. Freehand trim a tag top shape.
2. Lightly rub Versamark ink around the outer edge of the tag. Randomly stamp Versamark onto the tag front. Sprinkle gold embossing powder onto the Versamark and heat set.
3. Adhere the BARC Birch wood Lucky word you set aside from the previous project.
4. Tie tag onto a bag of foil covered chocolate coins.