It may be a few days early but our table is all set and ready for Thanksgiving. We created place mats and napkin rings using BARC Wood. These items pair nicely with the simple name place cards we showed you last week. We love the season of Thanks! We are grateful for you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and we appreciate you stopping by.
Instructions for creating a BARC Wood tape Napkin ring:
1. Determine the number of place settings. We have a group of 12 this year.
2. Cut a 6″ strip of BARC Wood tape.
4. Punch out a leaf from BARC Birch Wood paper. Adhere to the center of the scallop circle.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for every place setting.
6. Adhere the ends of each assembled strip together to create a ring. Slip ring over napkin.
1. Remove the adhesive liner for the backside of the BARC Rustic Cherry wood. Adhere BARC Rustic Cherry Wood to the front of a sheet of cork.
2. Trim and clean up the outer edges of your placement.