Welcome to March. Spring is certainly on it’s way and today’s projects are inspired by Spring flowers, warmer weather and awesomeness.
Supplies: White Birch BARC Wood Sheet, Cherry BARC Wood Sheet, Tangerine Ribbon, White Card Stock, Tangerine Card Stock, Flower Embellishment, ½ inch brad (white an image), Tangerine Water-based Marker (or ink pad), ‘Thank You’ & ‘You Are Awesome’ Sentiment Stamps, Watercolor image stamp, Hot glue, Adhesive and Foam Dimensionals.
‘Thank You – You Are Awesome’ Flower Card Instructions:
- Trim a sheet of Tangerine card stock to 8.5×5.5, score at 4.25-inches and fold in half. Card will be oriented landscape.
- Trim White Birch BARC Wood Sheet to 4×5.25, remove adhesive liner and adhere to card base. Wood sheets are an excellent surface to build your cards upon.
- Cut a piece of white card stock to 1 x 3.75.
- Stamp Watercolor image, Thank You and You Are Awesome sentiments onto white card stock. Adhere to card at horizon line.
- Cut a piece of Cherry BARC Wood Sheet to .75 x 3 for banner flag – hand cut a v flag shape at end of piece to make a flag. Adhere to card on top of white card stock.
- Adhere flower embellishment with hot glue or adhesive on top of flag made from Cherry BARC Wood Sheet.
- Wrap ribbon around brad to create ribbon tails. You may need to adhere ribbon to the back side of the brad.
- Finish off card by poking brad through card.
We had so much fun making this card we created a second project using a very similar layout with a flower, banner flag and verse. This card features White Birch BARC Wood Sheets. Options are endless when using wood sheets.